In the upper right corner of each tabbed pane of the Editor
area is a Viewport
containing a Worksheet
for graphical editing.
- If the Worksheet is larger than the Viewport, scrollbars
appear to assist navigation.
- When you click the mouse on elements in this area (including
vertical line segments), the corresponding text (if any) will be
highlighted in the text currently showing in the lower
- When a function block diagram is displayed in this
area, double clicking on the body of a function block instance will
open its type definition in a new tab.
- You can drag various elements in this area (including
function blocks, connecting line segments, and elements of ECCs) to
- The "handle" for dragging a function block, resource or
device instance is the element name at the top of the element.
- You can select
and drag multiple elements using Shift+Click and Shift+Drag
- You can move selected elements around one pixel at a time
with the Rosette.
- You can add connections to a diagram using the Connect gesture.
- The popup menu for this area
contains the following items:
- New - Presents options for adding appropriate
elements to the diagram.
- Larger - Increases the worksheet height and width
by a factor of 1.5 without redrawing the diagram.
- Fit to Viewport - Matches the worksheet size to
the viewport without redrawing the diagram. This may cause the
diagram to "overflow" the worksheet boundaries.
- Scale - Allows you make the diagram larger or
smaller in incremental steps.
- Parameters - When this item is checked, all
parameters are shown on the diagram; when it is not checked, parameter hiding is enabled.
- Additional popup menus provide for editing the elements of ECCs,
FB diagrams, Ladder Diagrams, interfaces, service sequences and system
The Worksheet popup menu may include other specialized operations,
such as Copy and Paste
appropriate to the diagram being displayed.
Last updated: 2014-01-25.
©2014 Holobloc Inc.
All rights reserved.