|The FBDK supports
network segment types, as defined in the currently proposed 2nd
Edition of IEC 61499-1.
You can define new segment types
with the following procedure:
- Start the FBEditor application by running the fbeditor.bat file or
- Create a new segment type in the editor by:
- Opening a file containing an existing segment type, for
instance the Ethernet.seg file in the src\net
- Clicking the New...
=> SegmentType menu item. In this
case, the appearance of the editor will be as shown at right.
- Edit the segment type's elements:
- When your editing is complete, save your work with the Save As... button.
- It is a good idea to save your work from time to
time while editing, too!