- Start the FBEditor.
- Create a new adapter interface type in the editor by:
- Opening a file containing an existing adapter interface
type, for instance the
file in the src\test folder, or
- Clicking the New...
=> AdapterType menu item as shown at
- Edit the adapter's elements:
- When your editing is complete, save your work with the Save As... button.
- It is a good idea to save
your work from time to time while editing, too!
- Generate and compile a Java® source file with the Save As... button.
- Adapters cannot be tested independently of their use as
plugs and sockets, so you will have to create special composite function block types and a system configuration to do this testing. For
an example see the TEST_ADP_SYS