You can edit function block networks in applications,
composite function block types, device types and instances,
and resource types and instances, as well as algorithms
in the FBD (Function Block Diagram) language defined in IEC 61131-3.
- You can add named instances of function block, resource
or device types, as appropriate for the type of diagram being
edited, by using the New option of the worksheet
- You can select an instance and see its declaration in
the text pane by clicking on its instance name (the name that
appears over the top of the block).
- You can change the position in the diagram of one of these
elements by dragging on its instance name .
- You can edit the name, type and comment
of the instance by double-clicking on the instance name.
- You can perform other operations by using the pop-up
menu that appears when you right-click on the instance name.
- You can delete an instance from its pop-up menu or by
using the Alt+Del keychord when the instance is selected.
- You can view the library element of the block's type by
double-clicking in its body.
- You can add connections to an FBD using the Connect gesture.
- You can select a connection and see its declaration in
the text pane by clicking on a vertical line segment or the middle
segment of a 5-segment line.
- You can delete a connection with the Alt+Del keychord
when the connection is selected.
- You can toggle between 3- and 5-segment representations of a
connection using its pop-up menu.
Last updated: 2009-03-03.
Licensed under the Academic
Free License version 3.0.